Sales Director APPLY NOW
An opportunity exists for a proven new business sales professional joining the sales team in the Midwestern US market. This is an outstanding career option for a strategic sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
To exceed quarterly / annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and EVPassport solutions into the Midwestern market.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- You will drive Pipeline development.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position EVPassport hardware and software solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Partner with field reseller partners and/or service partners to develop sales opportunities and to support sales and implementation activities
- Support training of new channel partners
- Develop territory strategy, including channel leverage and internal resource requirements, for each account
- Accurately forecast revenue for territory and accounts, maintain contact information, business history and opportunity details in salesforce.com continuously
- Develop a strong technical baseline through training and development milestones
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Product, Sales Engineering and Customer Support
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions, ideally business applications.
- Successful history of net new business sales (direct), with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over-achievement.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Current full driving license.
- Loves to work in a team environment, but able to work independently
- Consistent learner
- Has industry expertise and loves to close the bridge between industry and technology
- Start-up mentality
- Comfortable with Salesforce, GMail, and Slack.
This is a pre-IPO position in the dynamic, rapidly-growing EV industry, with a growing organization trusted by strategic investors.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. EVPassport is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and EVPassports needs, we will contact you directly.|||U.S. Remote - Midwest|||||||||zXNa3uC7u_ON-wC2|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false