Sales Director - Los Angeles APPLY NOW
Who we are and why we exist:
EVPassport is a venture-backed New York City based Public Benefit Corporation empowering and inspiring the mass adoption of electric vehicles.
EVPassport is the EV charging hardware and software platform for purpose-driven organizations. Brands committed to sustainability rely on EVPassport to provide their customers with the most seamless payment experience to charge any electric vehicle without requiring a separate app, account or a top-up balance.
And EVPassport is the only platform that enhances customer engagement for these companies by providing custom branded hardware with API-powered software that easily integrates with their existing applications and services.
An exciting opportunity exists for a proven new business sales professional to join our sales team in the Southern California region. This is an outstanding career option for a strategic sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced, fun, purpose-driven environment.
Help us win, by driving new opportunities that deliver EVPassport solutions across the Southern California region. Passionately do pioneering work that’s building a greener America, meaningfully contributing towards our collective climate challenge.
What you’ll do:
- Develop EVPassport’s overarching territory sales strategy, including core channel partnerships and internal resource requirements across accounts.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, from pipeline development, to sales execution, ensuring delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, and revenue maximization.
- Engage with prospective organizations, positioning EVPassport hardware and software solutions through strategic, value-based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Lead engagement with field reseller partners and/or service partners to develop sales opportunities and support sales and implementation activities.
- Accurately forecast monthly revenue for territory and accounts, maintaining contact information, business history and opportunity details in salesforce.com.
- Form a strong technical understanding of EVPassport through training and development milestones.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Product, Sales, Engineering and Customer Support to ensure we bring the best of EVPassport to prospective customers.
Your previous experience:
- Relevant experience selling enterprise software solutions, ideally business applications
- Successful history of net new business sales (direct), consistently performing (or outperforming) against targets
- Clear evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer, across all levels of the organization
- EVHardware, SaaS, or sustainability industry experience and genuine interest is always a plus
- Start-up mentality: proactive, a doer, willing to go above and beyond
- Loves to work in a team environment, and able to work independently
- Consistent, enthusiastic, learner
- Comfortable with Salesforce, GMail, Notion, Slack
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Up to date, full driver’s license
- Previous technology field sales experience.
This is a pre-IPO position in a flourishing and dynamic EV industry, with an organization trusted by strategic investors.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. EVPassport is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and EVPassport’s needs, we will contact you directly.
|||U.S. Remote - Los Angeles|||||||||C.4m0onLTZhe9NqN|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false